Below is the proceedure of the updating the Nexus One to Android Gingerbread (GRK39F).
- Download Android Gingebread (GRK39F).
- Rename the file to www.oxygen.com.ro
- Connect your Nexus One to your computer and transfer www.oxygen.com.ro to the root of your phone’s microSD card.
- Turn off your Nexus One.
- Keep the Volume Down button pressed and turn on the phone. Scroll down to recovery and press the power/lock button.
- You should now see a triangle with an exclamation mark. Press Power + Volume Up button.
- A menu will appear. Select sdcard:www.oxygen.com.ro. The screen will say install from sdcard complete.
- You must now select reboot system now.
Before going for this update, we always recommend two things :
- Look to completely charge-up your device battery as you won’t like your device switching off in-between the update process.
- Also, try to back-up your messages, contacts, application settings and whatever you can. If something goes wrong, this little step can save you from a lot of headache. See this post on backing up your Android phone.
Follow us @ Facebook to keep track of stuff related to Nexus One and Android. Just click the like button below.
Incoming Search Engine Terms
- android 2 3 6 for nexus one, android gingerbread 2 3 6 root nexus one, android nexus one 2 3 6, gingerbread 2 3 6 won\t load, nexus one GRK39F, root nexus one gingerbread
Firmware upgrade for Galaxy S Advance, Android 2.3 to 4.1, audio: English