Moodle Desktop is our solution to accessing your Moodle courses on desktop or Surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop you can experience all these popular (and more) functionalities that are found in the Moodle app, on your desktop or Surface tablets:
- View course activities and download materials offline
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses or organisation
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - on and offline
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your desktop or tablet
- View deadlines filtered by dates or course subjects
- Receive instant notifications for messages, forum posts, calendar events and deadlines
- Track your learning progress or grades
See the Moodle Desktop documentation and Moodle Desktop release notes for all the latest information.
Moodle Desktop is now available for:
- Windows for desktop: Windows 7 and later (AMR not supported)
- Windows for tablets: Windows 10 with "Windows Anniversary Update"
- macOS: Minimum macOS version supported is macOS
- Linux: Ubuntu , Fedora 21 and Debian 8 and later
Download Play Store Apps on PC - How to install Google Play Store App on PC or Laptop