The free video editor Avidemux comes with a well selected feature set to get your cutting, filtering and encoding tasks done. It reads and writes many file types (AVI, DVD, MPEG, MP4, ASF, MKV) and comes with a variety of common codecs and filters. Avidemux automates your tasks by creating projects and putting them into the job queue.
- Non-linear video editing
- Apply filters and effects
- Transcode into various formats
- Insert or extract audio streams
- Subtitle processor
- Project system
- Powerful scripting capabilities
- Graphical or command line interfaces
- Video encoders: MPEG-4 AVC, XviD, MPEG-4 ASP, MPEG-2 Video, MPEG-1 Video, DV,
- Audio encoders: AC-3, AAC, MP3, MP2, Vorbis, PCM,
- Container: AVI, MPEG-PS/TS, MP4, MKV, FLV, OGM,
- Avidemux for Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows 10,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 7,
- Windows XP
- Available languages:
- Date added:
- Tuesday, June 5th
We don't have any change log information yet for version of Avidemux. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any changelog info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to ourContact pageand let us know.
View moreИсточник: [www.oxygen.com.ro]
Avidemux Tutorial (How to download and the basics)